Why use it?
If your statistics get corrupted, or your HDD/SSD that stores your stats, your statistics will be reset. If you have an old screenshot, or you use AmongStats, you can use that data to restore the in-game statistics.
People who switch from mobile/BlueStacks to PC can use this to transfer their statistics to the PC version.
How do I use this?
- Enter your statistics below in each field.
- Click the download button at the bottom to download the "playerStats2" file. Make sure the file doesn't have any extension.
- Make sure Among Us is closed.
- Put the playerStats2 file in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Innersloth\Among Us
- Start Among Us and the new statistics should be visible.